ToonWK
Topic Author

Noesis GUI import not extract doc file and no menu

01 Jul 2017, 13:09

I don't know if it was a problem.

But I tried to import Noesis GUI to my old project that recently upgrade from Unity 4.3

And after import it show 700+ error and after ReImport or Restart unity, error is still showing and can't remove

So I'm making new project and no error, but I notice both project was not export Doc.tar file and Tool menu show up.

Is it bug or compatibility problem? I'm currently using 5.6.0f3 (64bit) w/ Visual studio 2017 on Windows 10 Insider build 16226

jsantos
Site Admin

Re: Noesis GUI import not extract doc file and no menu

04 Jul 2017, 17:22

Try first importing into a clean project. Sometimes it happens (and this is something we are fixing for the next version thanks to the Unity team collaboration) that Unity is not able to load our library after importing. The workaround is closing Unity and starting again. At that second time, the menu should appear.

Please, let me know if it works for you this way. And after that, let's try with your own project.

ToonWK
Topic Author

06 Jul 2017, 00:08

Try first importing into a clean project. Sometimes it happens (and this is something we are fixing for the next version thanks to the Unity team collaboration) that Unity is not able to load our library after importing. The workaround is closing Unity and starting again. At that second time, the menu should appear.

Please, let me know if it works for you this way. And after that, let's try with your own project.
I'm ended up creating new project as I can't find my own code where I left off since last year, and it deploy doc.tar and show welcome screen. I think it fine now. Thanks for the help.

jsantos
Site Admin

06 Jul 2017, 14:36

Nice! Thanks for the feedback!