Wanderer
Topic Author

C++ Noesis ListBox with 75 items freeze program when list in ListBox.

06 Sep 2017, 17:52

I test my application with 75 items in ListBox. I add 75 items and when I move in ListBox up (from down) program rendering in ListBox start not correct and program freeze.
Item in List box is UserControl.
I use MSVC 2015 CE, Noesis 2.0.2f2, GLFW as window system.

EDIT:
I appologize for not well testing, It does not matter how many items are in ListBox, but when in ListBox are lot of item to make scroll in ListBox, and you start scrolling very quickly, ListBox crash or start render not correctly. Then whole gui is not rendered correctly and it looks like it is frozen and Items in ListBox starts flickering. But in 75 items program freeze (not allways).

Wanderer
Topic Author

Re: C++ Noesis ListBox with 75 items freeze program when list in ListBox.

06 Sep 2017, 20:18

I am not sure if it is bug, or it is me, but when ListBox is scroll down and items and multiple selected items are deleted, it not finish deletion. II create video for better understand. You can see the first bug I mention in first post.
https://youtu.be/eU7v2PrucV0
please check the description under video.

sfernandez
Site Admin

06 Sep 2017, 23:57

This looks like a bug in Noesis, could you please create a ticket in our bugtracker and add a link to your project code so we can debug it?
Thanks for your collaboration.

Wanderer
Topic Author

07 Sep 2017, 10:52

I am unable to login in to bugtracker, I tried login several times because I forgot password, and it is looks like it disable login, If Bucktracker have same login as for forum. Then I try create account, I got APPLICATION ERROR #1904
Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/noesis/public_html/bugs/core/layout_api.php on line 1101
But I don't get any option to set TimeZone with create account.

and what you mean
add a link to your project code so we can debug it?
I quite don't understand, what it means, because my project is on notebook and I don't have link.

Wanderer
Topic Author

07 Sep 2017, 12:07

Btw.. who have same problem and need workaround problem, simply put ListBox inside ScrollView and it is working without problem. Only one negative is scrollbar will be outside listbox.
<ScrollViewer >
	<ListBox 
		// code...
	/>
</ScrollViewer>

sfernandez
Site Admin

14 Sep 2017, 00:55

Bugtracker needs a new account different from the forums.
As you are having some trouble I created one for you (with the email you used to register in the forums).
I also created the ticket describing this issue (http://bugs.noesisengine.com/view.php?id=1147). I just need you to upload your project to Dropbox, Google Drive or whatever you prefer and add a note to share with us a link to the project.

Thanks for your collaboration.

Wanderer
Topic Author

14 Sep 2017, 14:19

Thanks, but I have still troubles with creating account. After add password, I get APPLICATION ERROR #2800 Invalid form security code.

jsantos
Site Admin

18 Sep 2017, 18:25

What browser are you using? Could you switch to a different one (just for testing)? Thanks!

Wanderer
Topic Author

19 Sep 2017, 09:50

Vivaldi, and thanks, I login in to account throught Crhome without problems.

jsantos
Site Admin

20 Sep 2017, 01:29

Great! Could you please tell me the browser (name and version) that was giving you the error? I want to figure out what's happening.