shawn
Topic Author

custom rendering

27 Mar 2019, 13:42

I am tried to implement an custom Image control that can both supports Texture Atlas and 9-Slice Scaling by inheriting Image and overriding its function "OnRender(DrawingContext dc)",and it worked well in VS blend. I think it's convenient to use it! Designers can use it like a simple Image and needn't to consider how to package texture atlas!
Unfortunately, There isn't "OnRender" function in Unity. I can't Implement my idea in this way. However, we may override it in C++ SDK right? why don't you support in unity

sfernandez
Site Admin

Re: custom rendering

01 Apr 2019, 18:15

Hi, Unity C# layer is built on top of our native library, and is something we are improving on every version, exposing what is defined in the C++ layer but also adapting it so it matches WPF API for better compatibility with the code generated by Blend.

Please create a ticket in our bugtracker reporting what you need and we will include it in one of our next releases.

shawn
Topic Author

08 Apr 2019, 09:52

Hi, Unity C# layer is built on top of our native library, and is something we are improving on every version, exposing what is defined in the C++ layer but also adapting it so it matches WPF API for better compatibility with the code generated by Blend.

Please create a ticket in our bugtracker reporting what you need and we will include it in one of our next releases.
ok .thanks, And I did it.
https://www.noesisengine.com/bugs/view.php?id=1448

sfernandez
Site Admin

08 Apr 2019, 14:19

Thank you, will work on that for a future version.