stonstad
Topic Author

Licensing Changes and Cost

10 Jun 2019, 19:40

I have a client that I'd like to transition over to Noesis GUI. However, it isn't clear to me what the licensing model is. It just says, "call". Before I recommend they call I need to understand the cost so that I can pitch Noesis GUI. How do I figure out the likely price a client would pay?

Similarly, do old licenses transition to the subscription pricing model? That likely doesn't make sense if a user purchased a pro license before subscriptions were introduced.

Some clarity around these changes is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

jsantos
Site Admin

Re: Licensing Changes and Cost

11 Jun 2019, 12:27

Hi!

The original option to license for a single project based on budget is still there. But we also added the option to license per seat for unlimited projects.

Anyway, we are quite flexible about options and we are open to find the best compromise in each case. We do not talk about numbers here so we need to move the conversation to private. Let's follow there if you don't mind. I am confident we will find a solution.

Thanks!

mdube

Re: Licensing Changes and Cost

23 Aug 2019, 13:20

Hi!

The original option to license for a single project based on budget is still there. But we also added the option to license per seat for unlimited projects.

Anyway, we are quite flexible about options and we are open to find the best compromise in each case. We do not talk about numbers here so we need to move the conversation to private. Let's follow there if you don't mind. I am confident we will find a solution.

Thanks!
Hi, I have the same question. Can we talk privately about the licensing price? Thanks.