mariorancic
Topic Author

Touch Scroll on Linux

10 Jan 2021, 21:54

Hi,
after log time I am reviewing Noesis and I am pretty happy with the new version, performance, memory ,... I tested sample gallery on iPhone, iPad, Windows and Linux and everything works great except I do not have touch scroll on Linux. Probably it is something with hardware or Linux because I do not have touch scroll even in browser on Linux. By touch scroll for example I think on panning on ScrollViewer and content scroll on ListBox. So is it supported or it is problem with my hardware or linux?
Thx,
Mario

jsantos
Site Admin

Re: Touch Scroll on Linux

11 Jan 2021, 12:05

Touch input is not implemented on Linux but 3.0.9 brings a emulation of touches using mouse that is probably useful for you. I am not sure if that's what you need.

mariorancic
Topic Author

12 Jan 2021, 01:08

I do not to have event and I can Work with mouse events but I tried to do panning in ScrollViewer example in Sample gallery but this didnt work on Linux With touch screen, also CanContentScroll = true has no effect while i tried to touch scroll ListBox and ListView. My question is , is this some hardware error or is just not suported on Linux With touch screen

jsantos
Site Admin

13 Jan 2021, 00:30

Touch screen is not implemented yet on Linux. The application framework is open source so you can add the events yourself if you need it or just wait for our official support.