FarshadGrayson
Topic Author

Unreal Editor gets stuck at Initializing 54% while i enable NoesisGUI in plugin settings !

06 May 2021, 21:46

i use Unreal Engine 4.26.2 and NoesisGUI V3.0.12 , when i check enabled tick in plugin settings the engine restarts and gets stuck at Initializing 54% .. what should i do ?

sfernandez
Site Admin

Re: Unreal Editor gets stuck at Initializing 54% while i enable NoesisGUI in plugin settings !

07 May 2021, 10:54

Hi, I tried with both, a Blueprint and C++ project, and was unable to reproduce this. Is this happening with a new empty project or does it contain xamls and other stuff?
Can you please generate the project solution and launch the editor from Visual Studio to see if it is stuck in our plugin code? It would help us if you can send as the callstack if that is the case.

FarshadGrayson
Topic Author

Re: Unreal Editor gets stuck at Initializing 54% while i enable NoesisGUI in plugin settings !

07 May 2021, 19:03

Hi, I tried with both, a Blueprint and C++ project, and was unable to reproduce this. Is this happening with a new empty project or does it contain xamls and other stuff?
Can you please generate the project solution and launch the editor from Visual Studio to see if it is stuck in our plugin code? It would help us if you can send as the callstack if that is the case.
I use Blueprint and a new empty Project then this happens , should i generate project solution ? because I'm not using C++ for the project

sfernandez
Site Admin

07 May 2021, 19:24

Is it happening with a C++ project too? Because you cannot generate the visual studio solution with a Blueprint-only project.

sfernandez
Site Admin

07 May 2021, 19:41

If you can attach the log file in "<project>/Saved/Logs" maybe we can find a hint for the stuck reason.