In the last Beta we have released a preview of Windows Store x86. The steps to build a standalone for this platforms are (this will be included in the final documentation):
- Make sure you have the latest version of Unity. We tested with 4.5.5f1
- Go to File -> Build Settings and select the platform "Windows Store"
- Select SDK 8.1
- Hit "Build"
- Open the project in Visual Studio
- Open the file App.xaml.cs and in the function InitializeUnity add the following:
Code: Select all
appCallbacks.SetSwapChainPanel(mainPage.GetSwapChainPanel()); appCallbacks.SetCoreWindowEvents(Window.Current.CoreWindow); appCallbacks.InitializeD3DXAML(); + appCallbacks.LoadGfxNativePlugin("NoesisUnityRenderHook.dll");
- Build the solution in x86 platform
- Add the following files to the Visual Studio Project (these files are next to UnityEngine.dll after doing the first building):
- Deploy and Execute.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 4 guests