elusive52
Topic Author

duck shoot demo

16 Jan 2015, 11:38

Hi

is it possible to download the 'duck shoot' game scene in the demo video? with the full working GUI etc?

please post link if it is

Many thanks.

jsantos
Site Admin

Re: duck shoot demo

16 Jan 2015, 13:21

Hi,

Unfortunately, those demos were not done with Unity but using an internal engine we have here (no longer maintained by the way). Probably we should find time to make the port although it is not trivial at all.

If you are really interested we could provide you access to the assets (xamls, meshes...) and even source code if you want.

elusive52
Topic Author

16 Jan 2015, 13:32

Hi,

Unfortunately, those demos were not done with Unity but using an internal engine we have here (no longer maintained by the way). Probably we should find time to make the port although it is not trivial at all.

If you are really interested we could provide you access to the assets (xamls, meshes...) and even source code if you want.

yeh that would be cool thanks..But it would be amazing to have it fully working in unity though, any chance that could happen soon? mainly for learning purposes. i find the best way i learn something is just to play around with it and see how it all works! and that an excellent example imo of what Noesis can do.

jsantos
Site Admin

16 Jan 2015, 14:38

yeh that would be cool thanks..But it would be amazing to have it fully working in unity though, any chance that could happen soon? mainly for learning purposes. i find the best way i learn something is just to play around with it and see how it all works! and that an excellent example imo of what Noesis can do.
This is very low priority right now. Those demos were done with a very old version of NoesisGUI and using the C++ SDK. I could provide you with the assets and if you get something we could publish it.

Also remember that there are several nice samples with source in the ShowCase section.

elusive52
Topic Author

16 Jan 2015, 19:18

yes please send me the assets and ill have a play around.

thanks

jsantos
Site Admin

19 Jan 2015, 10:37

I need time to package everything, please, bump this post in a few days and I will send you.

Thanks!