jsantos
Site Admin

Re: [Unity] NoesisGUI v1.2 on Mobiles

27 Feb 2015, 18:10

Yes, I see, it seems that Unity is not sending us mouse events in that platform. That or we are doing something wrong. We will investigate it as soon as we are back from GDC.

Scherub
Topic Author

28 Feb 2015, 15:24

Okay. :)

Good luck at the GDC! :)

Scherub
Topic Author

27 May 2015, 01:50

Yes, I see, it seems that Unity is not sending us mouse events in that platform. That or we are doing something wrong. We will investigate it as soon as we are back from GDC.
Do you have any news regarding this?

Do the touch events work on iOS? I haven't tried it on Android and WinPhone yet, but the ScrollViewer didn't seem to react to my touch input on iOS. On the other mobile platforms I still have my own behavior attached.

And I have some good news. I've got the game running (already a few weeks now) on all mobile platforms (Android, iOS, WinPhone), apparently without any performance issues. Now I'm waiting for the artist to come up with the GUI.

jsantos
Site Admin

27 May 2015, 23:34

Do you have any news regarding this?
Do the touch events work on iOS? I haven't tried it on Android and WinPhone yet, but the ScrollViewer didn't seem to react to my touch input on iOS. On the other mobile platforms I still have my own behavior attached.
Yes, touch events should work fine on mobile platforms. Make sure that you are enabling them by using the ScrollViewer properties PanningMode, PanningRatio and PanningDeceleration (our theme enables them by default, by the way).
And I have some good news. I've got the game running (already a few weeks now) on all mobile platforms (Android, iOS, WinPhone), apparently without any performance issues. Now I'm waiting for the artist to come up with the GUI.
Really good news, we loved your demo here. Keep up the good work!