JaredThirsk
Topic Author

Bug Tracker - why don't I see anything?

19 May 2015, 00:01

I signed up for the Bug Tracker (Mantis) but I don't see any bugs/issues in there.

Here are issues I am bumping up against and so I was hoping to be able to verify that these are known problems, and get an idea of what their priority might be:
  • Unknown type: Array
  • Unknown type: UniformGrid
  • If I have a Click="..." event in a Unity XAML, it will attempt to wire it up and throw an exception. This forces me to remove the Click= from XAML, which I would rather not do. (I would rather it fail with a warning than throw an exception)
  • I am using my own Xaml Code behind mechanism (https://gist.github.com/jaredthirsk/38d ... 2df41e4718). I would like to know when this will become unnecessary.

schragnasher

Re: Bug Tracker - why don't I see anything?

19 May 2015, 02:55

I think you only see bugs you have posted. I have some in there, but only mine.

jsantos
Site Admin

19 May 2015, 15:22

The tracker is private for each user. We share there customized versions, debug versions, hotfixes, previews of NoesisGUI and also our users share there their in-progress games, projects, videos. So, although we tried in the past switching to a public tracker, right now we think it is not a good idea.

So, dont worry about creating duplicated tickets. We handle that.

Please, create a individual ticket for each of the problems you are commenting.

Thanks!

jsantos
Site Admin

19 May 2015, 15:25

I forgot to mention that our public Trello Board is the right place to see what features and bugs are being worked on in the upcoming versions.