Faerdan
Topic Author

Universe or Nothing Engineering Screen

19 Jan 2022, 14:37

Hi all,

I was developing a multiplayer space simulator, with the detail of a submarine sim, and using Noesis for it.

I built a lot of tech for it, including some UIs, but was unable to secure funding for full development.

Anyhow, I was going over old videos today and saw this. It's a video of the engineering screen, built using Noesis. I'd shared screenshots of it, one of which was featured on this site, but I don't think I ever shared it in action. It's not 100% complete, it lacks a polish and animations, but it is completely functional.

Best,

Mark

jsantos
Site Admin

Re: Universe or Nothing Engineering Screen

21 Jan 2022, 19:13

I always loved this : )

Faerdan
Topic Author

21 Jan 2022, 19:24

Thanks Jesus!

Hopefully some day I'll be in a position to work on it again.

Noesis is has come so far since then too, so much more is possible/easier now. I could do some really great animations, like on the power lines, using custom brush shaders.

lambeyond

23 Jan 2022, 06:33

Amazing! Cool

jsantos
Site Admin

24 Jan 2022, 12:29

Noesis is has come so far since then too, so much more is possible/easier now. I could do some really great animations, like on the power lines, using custom brush shaders.
Thank you for the kind words. The next step in Unity is having integration with the Shader Graph as we have in Unreal. But for this we are going to need a few changes for the Unity team. Let's see :)

Your new game looks amazing. Hopefully it will be released soon!