ivan_b
Topic Author

Capturing touch gesture during scrolling of a list does not work as on older version of Noesis

25 Jan 2023, 20:30

Hello,

We recently started to migrate from Noesis 2.* to the latest 3.* version.
We have some custom drag and drop utilities which we introduced before this functionality was available in Noesis.
To have as little changes as possible during the migration I want to retain our custom drag and drop functionalities if it is possible.
The problem is that it does not work as it used to on the older version.

When we start the drag and drop we are capturing the input so that it is not propagated to other controls, which in our case is a ListBox.
Even after the touch input gesture the ListBox continues to scroll. Here is the link to the video https://www.dropbox.com/s/04xiyyxeb39v7 ... 5.mp4?dl=0.
I have tried disabeling the control, setting the hit test visible property to false and setting the Handled property to true during touch handling but it did not help. The only thing that helped is to set CanContentScroll of the ScrollViewer to false, but this way the scroll bar is removed.

Do you have any advice on how I can make so that the input is not propagated to the ListBox anymore?
Thank you.

sfernandez
Site Admin

Re: Capturing touch gesture during scrolling of a list does not work as on older version of Noesis

30 Jan 2023, 12:15

To disable default touch scroll you can set ScrollViewer.PanningMode="None" in your ListBox. Could you try that?

ivan_b
Topic Author

Re: Capturing touch gesture during scrolling of a list does not work as on older version of Noesis

01 Feb 2023, 19:27

It worked, thank you.

sfernandez
Site Admin

02 Feb 2023, 19:05

Great, marking this as solved then.