w3arthur
Topic Author

MVVM (Model View ViewModel) design in C++, research for understanding and apply an example

04 Apr 2024, 23:39

Hi,
I little bit new to MVVM and NoesisGui,
I trying to study and understand the area of MVVM and improve my code from professional developer perspectives.

I tried to apply the code from the bottom of this tutorial, but unfortunately, I have lake of dependencies (I guess that I should include to my C++ code) but I can't find the specific ones.
https://www.noesisengine.com/docs/Gui.C ... orial.html
Can someone help me with this?

Also searching for guides to improve my skills in MVVM (Model View ViewModel .

Thanks.

jsantos
Site Admin

Re: MVVM (Model View ViewModel) design in C++, research for understanding and apply an example

06 Apr 2024, 13:33

Our C++ SDK includes fully working samples with source code. I recommend the following for learning more about MVVM:
  • DataBinding
  • Commands
  • Gallery

w3arthur
Topic Author

Re: MVVM (Model View ViewModel) design in C++, research for understanding and apply an example

09 Apr 2024, 08:50

Thanks! It's helps a lot, I continue to study this.

I have an addition question, can I bind a style to my component?
I want to make an Image gallery and I want to disable the corner button when it reach the end of the gallery (unclickable button and, gray color),
do some have a suggestion how to do so ?

Thanks

sfernandez
Site Admin

10 Apr 2024, 11:20

I want to make an Image gallery and I want to disable the corner button when it reach the end of the gallery (unclickable button and, gray color),
do some have a suggestion how to do so ?
I don't understand, can you attach an image pointing what you are trying to remove/disable?