ironic
Topic Author

Creating binding in c# code.

12 Dec 2013, 13:52

Hi! I am trying to create a binding in my C# code.

First, I see that all properties are just set-methods. Not a big deal but would be easier if they were compatible with WPF code.

Second, I do not see a 'Converter' property. I it supported?

Thanks!

sfernandez
Site Admin

Re: Creating binding in c# code.

13 Dec 2013, 10:26

Hi,

Do you mean that instead of Get/Set methods we should provide C# Properties? Yes, this is something we want to modify for a future release ;)

The Binding.Converter property is already available in the native API, but it is not yet supported by Unity C# API, sorry :(

ironic
Topic Author

16 Dec 2013, 12:47

Hi,

Do you mean that instead of Get/Set methods we should provide C# Properties? Yes, this is something we want to modify for a future release ;)

The Binding.Converter property is already available in the native API, but it is not yet supported by Unity C# API, sorry :(
Is it possible to have native API documentation and write my own managed c# wrappers, if they are missing?

jsantos
Site Admin

16 Dec 2013, 13:18

Is it possible to have native API documentation and write my own managed c# wrappers, if they are missing?
For unity of for a standalone native project? Yes, we could give you access to the native API (header and libs). Please contact us in private for this.