View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0001349||NoesisGUI||C++ SDK||public||2018-11-21 13:40||2019-08-16 22:22|
|Priority||normal||Severity||feature||Reproducibility||have not tried|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0001349: Improve Manipulations|
|Description||Right now we are following the WPF API for Manipulations. This API is a bit restrictive about multi touch. We should move to the Windows8 approach:|
1. Manipulation and Touch events should be handled independently. Right now, the manipulation starts only if the TouchDown event is not handled down the tree. So, if you are a control inside a ScrollViewer and you handle the TouchDown you are disabling the scroll behavior.
2. On TouchDown, ManipulationStarting must be started but not ManipulationStarted. This should only happen after the finger is really moved. At this point, ManipulationStarted is raised and the Touch is captured. This behavior is compatible with controls handing Touches and being under a ScrollViewer.
3. Eliminate the touch to mouse promotion. As an alternative we should provide a way to emulate (probably a flag in the Renderer) touches from mouse. That way, Manipulations do work with mouse.
4. Implement useful high level events: Tapped, RightTapped, Holding and DoubleTapped
5. Implement BoundaryFeedback event https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.windows.input.manipulationdeltaeventargs.reportboundaryfeedback%28v=vs.110%29.aspx
|Tags||No tags attached.|